Ellen Smith for Oak Ridge - Discussion Archive Forum Index Ellen Smith for Oak Ridge - Discussion Archive

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch      RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Campaign kick-off reception - Tuesday, May 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ellen Smith for Oak Ridge - Discussion Archive Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ellen
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:38 pm    Post subject: Campaign kick-off reception - Tuesday, May 3 Reply with quote

Friends, supporters, and the public are invited to join me at the Midtown Community Center Wildcat Den (a.k.a. the former Senior Center, 102 Robertsville Rd.) on Tuesday evening, May 3, 2005, at 6 p.m. (until about Cool for a campaign kick-off reception.

This will be an opportunity to get better acquainted with me and my views, share your thoughts on the issues, and offer your support for my campaign.

Also, if you have not been to the Wildcat Den recently, come see how the Oak Ridge Heritage and Preservation Association is using this historic facility to display remembrances of Oak Ridge's past. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ellen Smith for Oak Ridge - Discussion Archive Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: