Ellen Smith for Oak Ridge - Discussion Archive Forum Index Ellen Smith for Oak Ridge - Discussion Archive

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch      RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

April 2005

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ellen Smith for Oak Ridge - Discussion Archive Forum Index -> Ellen's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ellen
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:36 am    Post subject: April 2005 Reply with quote

Last evening after the City Council meeting I discovered that this forum was not working. The only thing it displayed was error messages. Sad

Fortunately, the hosting company was able to fix the problem during the night (some time before 3 a.m., according to their e-mail in reply to my "help!" message).

Modern life has its complexities... I'm grateful for the people who are awake when I am asleep, patrolling our streets, waiting for fire alarms, repairing electrical outages, and taking care of the other details of our complex world.
When people gripe about local government, they seldom have anything bad to say about the people who perform these important services for the rest of us. Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ellen Smith for Oak Ridge - Discussion Archive Forum Index -> Ellen's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: